Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tigers in NBA Summer League
We've got a few guys who will be getting some action for NBA teams in Summer League play.

Landry Nnoko (Heat)
Gabe DeVoe (Hornets)
KJ McDaniels (Trailblazers)
Jaron Blossomgame (Spurs)

Nnoko is fresh off of winning DPOY in the G-League last season, and could find his way onto a roster if the Heat look to move away from Hassan Whiteside (which they should).

DeVoe will have a hard time breaking into a crowded guard rotation in Charlotte, but they could make some trades and he finds his way into the fold.

KJ McDaniels...man...I really thought he'd have been able to find a sticking spot in the league. This could be his last shot, and I don't really like his odds given the glut of wing players Portland already has.

Blossomgame might also get to see some minutes on the Spurs if they end up shipping Kawhi off to LA/Philly.

Man I would love to see Landry Nnoko in the NBA.
Jaron had 16 and 10 in 27 minutes tonight....Nnoko's game in progress....
Nnoko - 30m, 12pts, 13rbnds, 2ast, 1blk
DeVoe - 12m, 3pts, 1 of 4 shooting, 1 of 3 from 3
JB - 31m, 22pts, 9rbnds, 1 stl, 2 blks, 5 TO
(07-02-2018, 12:31 PM)Hitsomebody2004 Wrote: We've got a few guys who will be getting some action for NBA teams in Summer League play.

Landry Nnoko (Heat)
Gabe DeVoe (Hornets)
KJ McDaniels (Trailblazers)
Jaron Blossomgame (Spurs)

Nnoko is fresh off of winning DPOY in the G-League last season, and could find his way onto a roster if the Heat look to move away from Hassan Whiteside (which they should).

DeVoe will have a hard time breaking into a crowded guard rotation in Charlotte, but they could make some trades and he finds his way into the fold.

KJ McDaniels...man...I really thought he'd have been able to find a sticking spot in the league.  This could be his last shot, and I don't really like his odds given the glut of wing players Portland already has.

Blossomgame might also get to see some minutes on the Spurs if they end up shipping Kawhi off to LA/Philly.

KJ MVP:
http://www.nba.com/2018-summer-standouts-day-15
(07-09-2018, 02:19 PM)Marty Coleman Wrote: Nnoko - 30m, 12pts, 13rbnds, 2ast, 1blk
DeVoe - 12m, 3pts, 1 of 4 shooting, 1 of 3 from 3
JB - 31m, 22pts, 9rbnds, 1 stl, 2 blks, 5 TO

That's a really good stat line for Landry Nnoko.