Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this board still active?
We've had some pretty important developments and no one is talking. Is anyone still reading this board?
[-] The following 3 users Like ccolon's post:
  • Bugmantom, eyeofdatigr, Maddog
Seems overall the boards are inactive, but this one was active during season. Glad that he guys are coming back that we need, hope we can make a good run this year with them.
Huge that those two decided to come back. I didn't think they were high prospects for the NBA, but deep down I really believed they were going to be off to the European leagues.
I definitely thought at least one of them was gone just because they're both graduates. Glad to see they decided to come back. Next year's team could be truly special.
(05-30-2018, 09:45 PM)ccolon Wrote: We've had some pretty important developments and no one is talking. Is anyone still reading this board?

Are you not capable of starting a thread about those developments yourself? Yes...I still "read" the board. I get email notifications anytime a new topic is posted.

Looking forward to the new year already! We should have another special team.
(05-31-2018, 09:27 PM)Hitsomebody2004 Wrote: I definitely thought at least one of them was gone just because they're both graduates.  Glad to see they decided to come back.  Next year's team could be truly special.

For a while, I really felt that one or both of them would leave for the same reason.  If I were Mitchell, I don't think there is any way I would have stayed, unless his knee issues have been greatly exaggerated.  If those problems are chronic, then his knees only have so many court-minutes left.

One thing I kept thinking is that it really hasn't worked out well (so far) for Clemson players that have chosen to return.  I think Blossomgame really hurt his stock with his senior year.  And Grantham was definitely playing better (and wouldn't have been well-thought-of had he left after his junior year) but ultimately his injury has to give other players pause, when making the same decision. 

Not that I am complaining, though.  As the process wore on and it became obvious that neither had a prayer of getting drafted but they still didn't announce they were leaving, I thought there was a better chance they would stay.  If they didn't have the NBA to worry about, it didn't seem like it would take till the deadline to decide if they were leaving regardless.    
I'm around, I've just been very busy with life stuff, and offseason activities fall pretty far below that in importance level.