Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Tourney Thread
General thread for games other than CU...

OU and RI underway....
Oklahoma goes down in OT...Tennessee up by 20 late...
Loyola Chicago scoring the 1st upset of the tournament! Have a fun ride back, Miami.
Picked them, so ahead of the curve a bit....

NC State on way back to Raleigh...
That alley-oop by Texas tech was spectacular
I missed two games on day one.  Thanks, 'Zona and Buzz...thanks so much!   thumbsdown
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
Arizona got worked like a rented mule.
Looks like the straight chalk everyone predicted is done-zo.
Has the travelling rule been changed? I've seen enough steps in games to get me from here to Clemson. I recall two on a drive to the basket, but that seems to apply to passes now. If that's the case, why not two before you even dribble, or after you stop? LOL!
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
I also have seen a lot of traveling, which is strange considering they really cracked down on that throughout the regular season.
Wichita State falls....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marty Coleman's post:
  • tony33
A Shocker!
[-] The following 2 users Like Salty's post:
  • Joe21, tony33
(03-16-2018, 03:36 PM)Salty Wrote: A Shocker!

How in the hell does Marshall lose to Marshall............ wtf   A 4 loses to a 14 seed.  I've met Greg Marshall a few times seems like an arrogant dickk.  Was a close friend and neighbor to his dad, Walt, for many years.  His dad is an arrogant douche and lives thru his son's glory..  Kinda' sad really.

WT
I understand your anger at me, but what do you have against the horse I ride in on?
WTF UVA
UMBC hasn't won a game against a major conference opponent since 2008.
99.99% of the March Madness brackets went up in flames tonight!!
I have no idea where this tournament is ultimately headed. It would be rather nice to see a new name at the top of the heap...and likely at this point. Flip-side, it could open the door to a blue-blood having the easiest trek to a title ever.
My son told me that 65,000 people had perfect brackets before that game and 0 had perfect brackets after....
(03-17-2018, 06:22 AM)Salty Wrote: I have no idea where this tournament is ultimately headed.  It would be rather nice to see a new name at the top of the heap...and likely at this point.  Flip-side, it could open the door to a blue-blood having the easiest trek to a title ever.

Kentucky's path has become a lot less rigorous. 
I still haven't wrapped my head aroun UVA's blowout loss to UMBC. Loss is bad...but they got destroyed.