Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's your sign....
You might be a Georgia Bulldog if you....

use fake $100 bill to get change. BUT FIRST...

(taking some liberties, but you get the idea)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2749075-georgia-db-latavious-brini-arrested-on-forgery-charge

Idiot.

In a similar, not sports related story, I was told by a client "well I stole some of the stuff, but I bought the rest of the stuff. That's not child neglect." My response was, "Well not by itself, but it is child neglect when you bring your kid along for the shoplifting spree."
In Europe during WW2, there was a group producing one dollar bills in the back room. First, one has to make a lot of one dollar bills to make it a profitable business. Second. It's always good to spell check. The art work and such was top notch but a misspelled word was their undoing. WASHINTGON will just not cut it with those who demand correct spelling.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joe21's post:
  • HughRichardCranium
(12-14-2017, 03:22 PM)Joe21 Wrote: In Europe during WW2, there was a group producing one dollar bills in the back room. First, one has to make a lot of one dollar bills to make it a profitable business. Second. It's always good to spell check. The art work and such was top notch but a misspelled word was their undoing. WASHINTGON will just not cut it with those who demand correct spelling.

I actually laughed out loud.