Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CU in the NFL
CU in the NFL – Week 1 stats for Clemson players in the league seldomusedreserve.com/?p=21066
Will fix Sammy's team in morning.
Breeland just got posterized by Todd Gurley. Hell of a play.
Watson still killing it. Texans are solid, even if they got "Brady'd"
22-of-33 for 301 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. It sounds considerably better when you subtract one interception, which was thrown on a Hail Mary to end the game.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-10-09-at-1.40.54-PM.png]
Cat Man nailed a 57 yard field goal yesterday.

Wayne 'Train' is starting to show in NY...as is BJ.

Rams scheme yesterday was pathetic. Gurley and Watkins and...few touches?

Cardinals are grateful for Jaron and Andre.

DW4? I got nuthin'....
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-4.58.22-AM.png]
[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-4.58.42-AM.png]
Byron Maxwell released. Beat out by Tankersley.
I'm not surprised by that. The downside of the big pay-day contracts is that you have to live up to them or you get cut pretty easily.
(10-24-2017, 03:24 PM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: I'm not surprised by that.  The downside of the big pay-day contracts is that you have to live up to them or you get cut pretty easily.

He'll round-trip back to Seattle, where it all began...
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
Which is great for him. Miami has to pay his huge base and Seattle pays him at least the league minimum on top of that.
DW4 has IT...whatever it is...

O'Brien blew that game...2nd and 3rd down should have been RPO's...Seattle was living in fear of that...were on their heels. Nope, he plays not to lose and we all know how that goes down. Nuk was po'd!