Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OL & RB
We are killing it on defense but appear to be struggling to sign any OL or RB's. White going to Ugay was a real body blow since plan B is a huge drop off in talent. 
White going to UGa was no real surprise. The staff knew that was coming a while ago. Heck, even the thread on this board starting pointing that out a few months ago. I agree that the plan B at this moment does seem to be a pretty wide gap in talent. My guess is the staff might not take a RB this cycle because of that.

With the Oline, we are in the top with several of the elite lineman. The sky isn't falling there, yet. It looks like we will be getting 2-3 of the nation's top guys.
(06-27-2017, 01:34 PM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: White going to UGa was no real surprise.  The staff knew that was coming a while ago.  Heck, even the thread on this board starting pointing that out a few months ago.  I agree that the plan B at this moment does seem to be a pretty wide gap in talent.  My guess is the staff might not take a RB this cycle because of that.

With the Oline, we are in the top with several of the elite lineman.  The sky isn't falling there, yet.  It looks like we will be getting 2-3 of the nation's top guys.

Numbers will require taking a RB this cycle. Nothing to be overly concerned with at this time as Clemson can wait to evaluate someone who blows up this Fall or they can resort to poaching a player already committed elsewhere.