Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#15 Clemson v WF
Rohlman intent walked. So that brings up Wilson. Would love a Grand slam just to put that in there faces for all the hits on our guys this game.
nevermind Wilson.. fouls out with bases loaded.. good lord
HOLY sh**!! CML = GENIUS BEER WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT BRYANT SAFE!!!

Bryant scored on a wild pitch to make it 5-4 tigers going bottom 9 with krall at the mound!!
What a play by wilson!!
off to the ship we go!
Probably Miami who we are going to play or would it be FSU?
(05-28-2016, 01:52 PM)Neliconcept Wrote: Probably Miami who we are going to play or would it be FSU?

Whoever wins their game (which is the next game) is going the the championship game.
Question is who pitches tmrw and who comes out the pen, Crawford, Schnell, bostic and RG haven't even pitched yet so maybe pitching by commity. Krall has pitched 3 days n a row but not that many pitches had to be under 30 vs uva under 8 I think vs Lou and now 19 vs WF. So maybe he can thru a few if it's close late. I would start RG then go by commity but in all honesty I was impressed by G. Lovorn last time I saw him pitch wanna say he went 5IP w/ 2h 0er and a few k's and minimal walks, going to be interesting to see who CML starts and who he brings in 1st and when.
Lol CML is a genius if beer is on 3rd no way he's safe, Bryant is much faster and it was so close I think beer would have been out. Tmrw is gonna be fun CML has exceeded my expectations and then some he's really done a great job managing every aspect of the game.

Side note: I really can't believe okey and beer are a combined 2 for 35 or something like that in the tourny but both only have one hit each.
Lee has already done wonders, but I can't wait to see what he does after a couple recruiting cycles. We gots us a baseball coach.
(05-28-2016, 03:29 PM)Morris24 Wrote: Lol CML is a genius if beer is on 3rd no way he's safe, Bryant is much faster and it was so close I think beer would have been out. Tmrw is gonna be fun CML has exceeded my expectations and then some he's really done a great job managing every aspect of the game.

Side note: I really can't believe okey and beer are a combined 2 for 35 or something like that in the tourny but both only have one hit each.

Beer has been hit or walked a lot.  I just noticed that today though, not sure about UVA or Lville games.
(05-28-2016, 02:12 PM)Morris24 Wrote: Question is who pitches tmrw and who comes out the pen, Crawford, Schnell, bostic and RG haven't even pitched yet so maybe pitching by commity. Krall has pitched 3 days n a row but not that many pitches had to be under 30 vs uva under 8 I think vs Lou and now 19 vs WF. So maybe he can thru a few if it's close late. I would start RG then go by commity but in all honesty I was impressed by G. Lovorn last time I saw him pitch wanna say he went 5IP w/ 2h 0er and a few k's and minimal walks, going to be interesting to see who CML starts and who he brings in 1st and when.

Some reports are surfacing on Twitter that Brooks Crawford will get the start in the ACC Championhsip game tomorrow morning.
CML has done an awesome job, but Coach See is a losing pulling out some miracles by piecing together games with his pitching staff.
Daaaamn! Added 30 minutes to record time and still ran out in top of 9th with it still tied. Will have to see if I can find the last inning on espn3.
Those are rough times my friend