Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamaree Salyer-OL (2018)
247 Bio
Rivals Bio
Highlights

Hes gonna be a 5* OL from Pace Academy in Ga

He was invited by the opening as a sophomore.

Right now Clemson leads over UGA he just said this a few days ago. 
That's an awfully big sophomore at 6-5 305
247 reporting that he's visiting with 2017 4-star OL Andrew Thomas today for practice.
Chris, what are your thoughts on this guy? Noticed your retweet. Think we're still in good shape?

Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. - Tommy Boy
(12-16-2016, 02:17 PM)N06 Wrote: Chris, what are your thoughts on this guy? Noticed your retweet. Think we're still in good shape?

Just like Lawrence, they have some ground to make up on UGA.

With the Bulldogs sitting at 6 OL commitments in their 2017 class I think Clemson has another angle to work. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Cox's post:
  • N06
5-star OL was on campus Friday for practice. Lawrence & Max Wray were there as well.
Chris do you feel like we're gaining some ground here? This kid would be a huge get for us!
(03-13-2017, 06:39 AM)JGiles Wrote: Chris do you feel like we're gaining some ground here? This kid would be a huge get for us!

Clemson's always had a seat at the table and the fact he was back on campus on his own accord without a public announcement is pretty telling if you ask me. There's no doubt UGA still holds the cards, but the same was said for Lawrence too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Cox's post:
  • Bugmantom
Good to know - thanks Chris!
It appears he is picking up more CBs for Clemson. Of course there is no way to know if these are guesses or if there are rumors with some degree of validity that would warrant these projections. I would like to get both Salyer and Hill but it looks like Hill is all Dowg. Salyer and Hill would fill up a lot of space at the line of scrimmage.
I think the Trevor Lawrence factor is doing some work behind the scenes here.
The fact that Lawrence and Thomas are already committed and appear to be young men of high character and intelligence, this has to resonate with other prospects. Sometimes recruits can be just as effective as the coaching staff in recruiting certain prospects. I like our chances when these two involved.
Chris, I am replying here to your response in the other thread (to keep the Salyer posts where they belong!).

Interesting feedback Chris. All the services I have seen basically have him as a UGA lock. A couple don't even have CU in the picture. I know having a guy like TL work him behind the scenes is huge. The kids all form relationships and friendships and there can be a lot of synergy for a program if you recruit the right guys.

I'm curious as to our staff's level of effort to get him.
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. - Ricky Bobby

(05-12-2017, 10:03 AM)PawsFan Wrote: Chris, I am replying here to your response in the other thread (to keep the Salyer posts where they belong!).

Interesting feedback Chris. All the services I have seen basically have him as a UGA lock.  A couple don't even have CU in the picture.  I know having a guy like TL work him behind the scenes is huge.  They kids all form relationships and friendships and there can be a lot of synergy for a program if you recruit the right guys.

I'm curious as to our staff's level of effort to get him.

While UGA is the default favorite from outside viewers, for obvious reasons, he's far from a lock. Remember, a lot of those same services had Lawrence pegged for Athens as well. Not sure who's saying Clemson isn't in the picture, because Salyer's perceived top 2 have been the Dawgs and Tigers for quite some time now. 

As far as the staff's effort level to get him, I'd be surprised if they weren't doing everything they can.
Cancelled his visit. Most think that means he's going to UGa.