Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clemson/FSU Baseball Ticket WINNER IS.........
Got my hands on two tickets to the Saturday, April 30 Clemson/FSU game that I would like to give away to a member here....

No purchase necessary.  Please note that the intent is for a member here at SUR to use the tickets and not for the tickets to be sold for a "profit".

SUR Supporters (any amount, any year) will get 2 entries and other message board members 1.

Please note - No donated funds (and won't be in the future) were used for these tickets as they were received through another avenue.

Just reply and let me know you are interested.

Game is not till end of April so...date of drawing will be announced in plenty of time for plans to be made....
i'm in ! brother delk and i were discussing cruising over for a game or two this year ...
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." ... Donald Trump

I'm in!
(02-13-2016, 01:23 PM)CookF16 Wrote: i'm in !  brother delk and i were discussing cruising over for a game or two this year ...

Cool, but.... my guess is Delk can get you better tickets than the ones I am offering  smokingsmiley
would love to take these tix off your hands being an out of towner I don't get to go to many baseball games but will certainly make the drive if I win the tix!
(02-13-2016, 02:04 PM)Morris24 Wrote: would love to take these tix off your hands being an out of towner I don't get to go to many baseball games but will certainly make the drive if I win the tix!

This is why I chose Saturday...not sure where you are driving from, but at least there is a chance....
Maybe Marty can give us the moving odds on winning as more requests come in. Big Grin
I have my season tickets so will not be intering. That will increase the odds for everyone else.
(02-13-2016, 02:25 PM)Joe21 Wrote: Maybe Marty can give us the moving odds on winning as more requests come in.  Big Grin
I have my season tickets so will not be intering. That will increase the odds for everyone else.

Again, someone with better tickets than I can offer  2thumbsup

These are for the less fortunate among us...

Current probabilities....

Cookie 40%
HRC 40%
Morris 20%
Hey ill take 20%!! If it helps ill share! I just need one, would love to meet a fellow SUR while watching the tigers round the pillows!

( I live in Alpharetta, Ga 2 hour drive up 85)
I need them since I don't get season tickets for baseball. Cookie and I will put the to good use. BTW we will need a designated driver to bring us home please. Big Grin
(02-13-2016, 05:21 PM)Delk Wrote: I need them since I don't season tickets for baseball. Cookie and I will put the to good use. BTW we will need a designated driver to bring us home please.  Big Grin

Looks like you already do! Tongue
fixed it bitch Smile
So, Delk are you throwing your sheepskin into the ring?
I'd like to have those for me and Rocker, Jr.
I'll throw my hat in the ring, if only to keep some of you other Cretins from winning!   Tongue
Cookie 20%
HRC 20%
Morris 10%
Delk 20%
Rocker 10%
Salty 20%
Exactly what do those percentages mean...LOL!
Current odds of winning tickets....right now odds are favoring Cookie/Delk Date Night
Hmmm...are we in New Hampshire?
(02-14-2016, 02:43 PM)Salty Wrote: Hmmm...are we in New Hampshire?

Not New Hampshire, but definitely democrat leaning. The people who need them the least are probably going to end up with them.