DT (0)

LB (2-3)
★★★ Baylon Spector (Calhoun, GA) Commit
★★★★ Justin Foster (Shelby, NC) Commit

CB (2-3)
★★★★ LeAnthony Williams Jr. (Roswell, GA) Commit
★★★★★ AJ Terrell (Atlanta, GA) Commit

S (0)
Hey Chris how do you get your targets? Do you have sources that say hey these are kids we are recruiting and have a shot at or do you pull from websites/articles/etc?
(11-19-2015, 12:43 PM)AtlantaJ Wrote: Hey Chris how do you get your targets?  Do you have sources that say hey these are kids we are recruiting and have a shot at or do you pull from websites/articles/etc?

Twitter is king. I follow the majority of targets and news gets around when offers go out. 247sports also has a nice feature that tracks offers by team, which is useful sometimes as well.

I've also been building this list for a while.
Chris, with 3/4 secondary leaving early and attrition do you expect the staff to now take more than 1-2 DB's in the 2017 cycle? Looking at #'s I'm thinking they may try to take 3-4 now.
(01-24-2016, 01:57 PM)JGiles Wrote: Chris, with 3/4 secondary leaving early and attrition do you expect the staff to now take more than 1-2 DB's in the 2017 cycle? Looking at #'s I'm thinking they may try to take 3-4 now.

It's tough to guess on numbers for the 2017 class given we're not sure how this class will finish and who will decide to look elsewhere in the offseason.

But, the staff will take at least 3 DBs next cycle. Likely two corners and a safety, maybe two.  Clemson is in good shape with several prominent '17 names like Jamyest Williams, Trajan Bandy, Deon Jones, LeAnthony Williams, and Tank Robinson.
Appreciate it Chris!
Chris, what two Db's do you like most?
Hey, Chris...are these listed in order of how the coaches have them on the board? I'm guessing 'not' since you have Brice listed ahead of Johnson at QB.
(01-24-2016, 03:38 PM)RockerCat Wrote: Hey, Chris...are these listed in order of how the coaches have them on the board? I'm guessing 'not' since you have Brice listed ahead of Johnson at QB.

No, I'll rearrange it after NSD.
(01-24-2016, 03:26 PM)Morris24 Wrote: Chris, what two Db's do you like most?

Need to watch a little more film to give answers. I think Williams is the best pure athlete, so he's likely going to be near the top.
(01-24-2016, 04:39 PM)Chris Cox Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 03:38 PM)RockerCat Wrote: Hey, Chris...are these listed in order of how the coaches have them on the board? I'm guessing 'not' since you have Brice listed ahead of Johnson at QB.

Works for me. It was just something that kinda occurred to me while reading the list. Regardless, appreciate all your efforts.
(01-24-2016, 06:15 PM)RockerCat Wrote:
(01-24-2016, 04:39 PM)Chris Cox Wrote:

Works for me. It was just something that kinda occurred to me while reading the list. Regardless, appreciate all your efforts.

Went ahead and rearranged the lists. This will obviously change a lot over the next few months.
Is Logan Rudolph the brother or related to Mason Rudolph, the QB at Oklahoma State?
(01-25-2016, 11:09 AM)Joe21 Wrote: Is Logan Rudolph the brother or related to Mason Rudolph, the QB at Oklahoma State?

Yes. Plays TE and DE at Northwestern.
Add Vinson to the committed list
It will be interesting to see how long serious prospects wait before pulling the trigger on a commitment. Especially once they see their position starting to fill.
Are any of those OL guys ones we'd take regardless of numbers?
(01-31-2016, 06:38 PM)Maddog Wrote: Are any of those OL guys ones we'd take regardless of numbers?

Trey Smith, Tedarrell Slaton, and Isaiah Wilson are oversign guys. 
Updated.
(02-03-2016, 04:49 PM)Chris Cox Wrote: Update
What is the current number of recruits that we can take in 2017? I know things will change between now and then, but currently where do we stand?