Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**FSU Game Visitor List**
4-star LB Jordan Anthony (2017) just confirmed with me that he will be in town today. He's a teammate of Rahshaun Smith at IMG.
Trey Smith a big time '17 OL just tweeted he is on his way to Clemson.
Tyrone Hopper UNC commit
Bryan Edwards Coot commit
PJ Blue coot commit
Tee Higgens Vol commit

All in Clemson today
(11-07-2015, 02:59 PM)Ken Wrote: Tyrone Hopper UNC commit
Bryan Edwards Coot commit
PJ Blue  coot commit
Tee Higgens Vol commit

All in Clemson today

I've got Higgins on the list, but Blue/Edwards are big surprises.  I didn't think Clemson was actively recruiting either player.  Also, Blue isn't a Gamecock commit anymore.  He decommitted once Spurrier quit.

Also, Devon Hunter didn't make it in today.  Instead he went to Tuscaloosa.
So do we know for sure that Rahshaun Smith made it to the game? Seems like there hasn't been any real confirmation on that.
Another site reports they saw R. Smith here.

The huge number of top notch recruits had to be impressed with their Saturday visit to Tigertown. We can't get them all but snagging a few of those 4 and 5 star recruits will keep us on the winning trail.
(11-08-2015, 12:20 PM)Nevermore Wrote: So do we know for sure that Rahshaun Smith made it to the game? Seems like there hasn't been any real confirmation on that.

Yep he was there with TJ Chase, who I didn't know was coming.
Chris will there be any likely verbals soon as a result of our current rank and performance yesterday? If so who would you think? Thanks
(11-08-2015, 04:38 PM)Bugmantom Wrote: Chris will there be any likely verbals soon as a result of our current rank and performance yesterday? If so who would you think? Thanks

Tough to say. I would like to think that Clemson made both Diondre Overton and John Simpson's decisions easier. I can tell you the biggest takeaway from a recruiting standpoint will be with the numerous '17 and '18 prospects in attendance. 5-star Xavier Thomas named Clemson his leader, and I'm sure we'll hear much more info from the visits over the coming days.  

Clemson's recruited at a high level lately, and I think it may kick up another notch after this weekend.
Thanks Chris, the atmosphere had to make quite an impression, what a sight, and sound it was on TV, had to be 10 times as much in the stadium. Phenomenal advertising for fans and recruits alike.
The number of 4-5 star recruits on that list is amazing compared to even the recent past, and historically it is unprecedented.
I have a feeling we are near the top for almost all of these visitors after that game.
(11-13-2015, 07:47 AM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: I have a feeling we are near the top for almost all of these visitors after that game.

Check out the reactions I posted yesterday
Yeah, that is what prompted me to make the post.