Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zamir White-RB (2018 UGA Commit)
I don't think it's just a coincidence that he reveled this tonight...

(12-16-2016, 01:22 AM)Chris Cox Wrote: I don't think it's just a coincidence that he reveled this tonight...

Why is this NOT a coincidence ?  Because of Lawrence?
(12-19-2016, 12:41 PM)Orangeblood Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 01:22 AM)Chris Cox Wrote: I don't think it's just a coincidence that he reveled this tonight...

Why is this NOT a coincidence ?  Because of Lawrence?

Basically. He tweeted that out within an hour of Lawrence committing.
Many think he is a CU lock at this point
(12-19-2016, 03:51 PM)Ken Wrote: Many think he is a CU  lock at this point

"Lock" may be aggressive, but Clemson seems to be in a really good spot right now. Not sure if Hood's underuse at UNC was noted in the White camp, but I know they didn't do themselves any favors in that regard.
Not that it's indicative of anything, but both Georgia recruiting analysts from 247sports just cast predictions for White to Clemson. Another national recruiting analyst for them also just followed suit. While UNC certainly has a say here, I'm of the belief that this has shaped into a Clemson/UGA battle as of late.
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Cox's post:
  • JGiles, Marty Coleman, N06, Salty
I think he is a must get for the staff. By no means am I writing Feaster off as a potential feature back and I love everything that Gallman brought to the team, but White is that elite back that can make this offense unstoppable.
Sometimes a player like White can light a fire under anther player, like Faster, and we end up with two excellent players. Maybe Faster's light will come on during spring practice. We could really use an RB with Faster's speed.
Was supposed to be in Chapel Hill this weekend, but is back at Georgia. Not a positive development considering this likely means UGA is much more of a factor than previously thought.
If White, Thomas & Lawrence are all in Orange come August 2018 you can pencil us in for 1 Natty maybe TWO!
Listed a top 4 of UGA, Alabama, Clemson, and UNC in that order. The Tigers need to find a way to get him back on campus ASAP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Cox's post:
  • Bugmantom
Some reports that he may be in Clemson this weekend for the Spring game.

Would be a substantial development if it comes to fruition.
Come on Zamir. Time to join the other 5 Stars in Death Valley.
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. - Ricky Bobby

Went to Athens right after his Clemson visit today.
Maybe he's following the XT model...visit time and again to be sure. It worked well for XT...perhaps for Zeus, too. One can dream/hope/pray/do yard work, right?
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
Announcing today. Would be a big surprise if it's Clemson.
And he picks Georgia, as expected.
I guess the UGA analysts were a little off in February.
Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. - Ricky Bobby

Anybody have any insight here? Obviously the track record of Jawga putting RB's in the NFL speaks for itself and can be reason enough for any elite RB recruit.... but it just seems like White cooled on us very quickly. From all accounts we were under heavy consideration early on and then about 2/3 months ago he was a ghost to us.

Just curious?