Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrate the Cock Meltdown...
Reynolds ---- Thanks for calling to our attention a little bit of ancient history. Even I had a problem trying to recall the date of the most important event in Gamecock athletics history. I would venture to say most posters on all of these boards had not yet made their appearance on Mother Earth when the Gamecocks won heir only conference football crown. Big Grin
i think posted elsewhere ... lol ... while we are hauling in a super class ... they get 2 recruiting violations ... i swear, ya can't make this stuff up ...
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." ... Donald Trump

[-] The following 2 users Like CookF16's post:
  • Bugmantom, Salty
Is there anything left down there to even melt?
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Salty's post:
  • CookF16
I admit it, I broke my rule today....tis the season...saw a post on FB about a thread over at GamecockCentral... being shortly after signing day, I decided to see what intel (relative term) I could glean...and....

I learned we were now paying our recruits in bitcoin  Big Grin 

and then it got interesting...

they were arguing with each other over whether the OP was a "tater" playing a joke or "an embarressment to cocks everywhere"....

back and forth it went...

with the recruiting tales getting wilder and weirder as it went...

finally, somebody with a brain showed up...

and said....

"This is why people laugh at us. We can't even come up with a good tin foil hat conspiracy"....

and I died....
[-] The following 6 users Like Marty Coleman's post:
  • 72Tiger, Bugmantom, CookF16, HughRichardCranium, Joe21, Salty
https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/newspring.255290/

They are so easy to troll.
(12-24-2017, 07:29 AM)reynolds Wrote: https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/newspring.255290/

They are so easy to troll.

They redefine 'pathetic'.  The misery is palpable...the whole fan base should be on suicide watch.
Uncle Salty     "...while beggars can't be choosers, choosers rarely have to be beggars."
Reynolds I blame you for lowering my IQ. I didn't have much to spare.
(12-25-2017, 06:56 AM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: Reynolds I blame you for lowering my IQ.  I didn't have much to spare.

Hey, you're the one who chose 'representin' as a career!   popcorn
[-] The following 1 user Likes Salty's post:
  • Bugmantom
I ticked the FGF bit and read the many posts calling out trolls, taters and other imposters. I never realized so much stupidity could reside on one board. Conspiracy theories have been elevated to the stratosphere. But it has been an educational experience, I now know that New Spring can be credited with our successful recruiting. I hope Dabo sends them a nice "Thank You" note.
Damn, I just read that link start to finish. The level of stupidity in that thread is......not surprising. You have to feel sorry for the best of them choosing to play at a school that is just not conniving enough to be able to pay out the big Bitcoin bucks
(12-25-2017, 12:58 PM)Salty Wrote:
(12-25-2017, 06:56 AM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: Reynolds I blame you for lowering my IQ.  I didn't have much to spare.

Hey, you're the one who chose 'representin' as a career!   popcorn

Further evidence of how little I had to spare.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HughRichardCranium's post:
  • Salty
I'm guessing they're in an absolute meltdown with tonight's announcement
What announcement?
[-] The following 1 user Likes HughRichardCranium's post:
  • Bugmantom
(01-14-2018, 07:49 AM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: What announcement?
 JUST ANNOUNCED || Coach Swinney shared the news that Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant are returning to Clemson! #ALLIN [Image: 1f405.png][Image: 1f43e.png]

6:26 PM - Jan 13, 2018
(01-24-2018, 06:01 AM)reynolds Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 07:49 AM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: What announcement?
 JUST ANNOUNCED || Coach Swinney shared the news that Clelin Ferrell and Austin Bryant are returning to Clemson! #ALLIN [Image: 1f405.png][Image: 1f43e.png]

6:26 PM - Jan 13, 2018

Snail Express?

When it absolutely, positively has to get there...at some point...