Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrate the Cock Meltdown...
There is a whole lot of butthurt on FGF this morning.
If you're not going to give me 110%, keep your filthy hands off my rock!
185 pages, yes you read it right 185 pages of ridiculous nonsense on the coaching search thread.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=219867&page=185
There are a lot of good names out there if they are careful about the hire. If they do what they've always done they'll make a dumb hire...like giving Muschamp a second chance.
I go over to the Coot's Rivals board once in awhile just for the laughs. There are as many threads about Clemson as there are about the Gamecocks. If one of their fans posts anything positive about Clemson he/she is immediately dubbed a "tater". Our current success and their program sinking into the pits is driving them crazy.
I love how the Roaches make fun of Dabo constantly but this Elliott clown that's taken over the interim spot is just trying to be Dabo, Jr. with his efforts to make things fun, relate to the players, dance, etc.
The Ol' Quitter Coach visits Nebraska (more proof he couldn't wait to get out of Cocklumbia)...
Cocklumbia's own newspaper attacking the university for still paying the Ol' Quitter Coach
Did anyone else see the coot receiver catch the ball for a first down late in the 4th quarter and put them within field goal range only to fumble it away? Definitely the Chicken Curse..... I was LMAO after the fumble thinking about all those coot throwing their shoes at their TVs.......
(11-07-2015, 08:26 PM)icmcumin Wrote: Did anyone else see the coot receiver catch the ball for a first down late in the 4th quarter and put them within field goal range only to fumble it away?  Definitely the Chicken Curse.....  I was LMAO after the fumble thinking about all those coot throwing their shoes at their TVs.......

I saw it. If it had been most any other team I'd have felt bad for them. As bad as it was to lose 5 straight to them, my life never sucked as bad as theirs does right now. Suck it chickenshits.
SportsSuites1
SportsSuites1

Johnson was point man recruiter on JC and USC has a shot at beating UF if we play well. We will beat the soldiers and the following week those cowards who run from the sound of the guns. Watson will be on the end of the bench with a towel over his head ala' CJ Spiller and Dabo's gonna' be running around looking for some kid to slap. clemson's 'streak' is gonna' stop at 1. Life will return to normal. If we pull it out against FL to make 6 wins we'll go to the timbucktoo bowl but we'll GO in prep for a big 2016 turnaround while clemson will schlep into Charlotte having lost to us, beat whoever shows up, claim their worthless 'championship' and back-in to the OB yet again ... squealing "BCS! BCS!" which, of course will mean absolutely nothing to finish 13-1 while we end up 7-6.
   Having done so our season will be considered a success having endured what we've gone through while clemson will have FAILED miserably ... having blown it all on the turf of Williams-Brice Stadium.
   2015 will be SC's finest victory over clemson in our entire collective histories. I can hardly wait.

[Image: butthurt1.jpg]
This clown is going to get fired at his job at Kmart for smoking Lamecock crack
(11-09-2015, 01:00 AM)Bugmantom Wrote: This clown is going to get fired at his job at Kmart for smoking Lamecock crack
[Image: 10420.jpg?1439523904]

SportsSuites1

What would Clemson's record be right now if they'd played South Carolina's schedule?

New 6-3, maybe 7-2 ... same time same station same location they lose to Georgia and LSU on the road for sure, probably A&M and/or Tennessee, too - but I don't think both. UNC in Charlotte they'd win, UK, UCF and Vandy at home they'd have won and I think they would have beaten Mizzou on the road.

At 7-2 they'd be ranked 'bout #18 - #20 ... which is 'bout right; with 3 losses they wouldn't be in the Top 25.
clemson barely beat Louisville, who lost to a so-so Auburn team, then they lost to Houston then FSU ... Notre Dame has cruised all year barely beating the likes of UVA, Boston College, GA Tech and Temple (NOT a 'quality' team) while just getting by an underperforming So. Cal ... and FSU has been lukewarm all year ... they lost to GA Tech, barely beat Wake and should have lost to Miami. ZERO opposition most of the year ... those soldiers haven't even seen any 'vicious' fighting. The stars have certainly been perfectly aligned.

clemson has a good team but #1? Man, please. They don't have a SINGLE 'quality' win ... they haven't had anyone 'test' 'em except NCSU who had no defense, Syracuse and Wake should be no problem, they have 'zip' ... nope, I expect clemson to arrive 11-0 and I fully expect to burst their bubble.

The ball's bounced the tigers way all year but in fairness they made many of their own breaks ... Louisville's inability to throw it to their own guys hurt 'em and Notre Dame's last minute brain f#rt gave 'em that 'W' ... FSU? clemson was better than FSU, that was a 'W' they earned and deserved. But I GUARANTEE clemson will be a lot more afraid of us than we are of them when they come to Williams-Brice - SCARED of losing; and they should be.

Watson's a very good QB and Galman's a hard runner but their defense CAN be had. Their special teams are average, at best ... they drop as many punts as they catch and still haven't figured out who to put back there ... Watson OVERTHROWS a LOT. If we stop the screens and draws and don't turn it over we'll beat 'em. They're not as good as UGA or LSU, especially on the road. clemson plays a full TD better at home IMHO ... not 3-points. Any Gamecock fan that provides a clemson fan a ticket to WB on Nov. 28th 'ought be SHOT.

The Gamecocks need this to be the loudest, most hostile environment clemson's seen all year - which, candidly, shouldn't be hard to do. Louisville's got a little stadium, Miami's EMPTY, Wake is TINY and Syracuse is the same color and they don't show up anyway. It's TIME to give 'em a SHOCK.
He'll be gone before halftime...like most all of their fans. 'Wishing' doesn't make it so...otherwise pigs would have been flying most of my life!
He'll be gone after the first two drives.
Clemson Racing to the finish

Discussion in 'Fighting Gamecocks Forum' started by MANAFOLD, Today at 12:10 PM.
Back to Threads/Forum
Post New Thread

MANAFOLD
MANAFOLD
Gold Member

and getting more publicity than ever before. Dabo is Dancing with the Stars, Deshaun is wrapping up the Heisman and the Taters are sure to become national champions.
Fact still remains that the only quality win this year came against a beat up ND team that was at home and with two weeks to prepare for. The difference this year is no Georgia to lose to and they finally beat FSU who are definitely down this year.
Surly they will be undefeated coming into our stadium and probably be heavy favorites. The difference between them and us is not what one would think at first glance.
First, the game must be played on our home turf which will make a huge difference in our team morale. While playing on the road at Columbia won't affect Clemson very much (at least in my mind) it makes the match up closer due to the effect on our team.
We would do quite well playing Clemson's schedule. If ND was coming to Columbia banged up without the starting QB in a rainstorm and we had two weeks to prepare for them after wins over Louisville, Wofford and App State, I'd like our chances.
We beat UNC who is proclaimed to be second best in the ACC. If they are, would we not be capable of defeating every team in the ACC Clemson has beaten?
My point is one should not proclaim any ACC team as best in the country and should think that all Clemson has to do to beat us is show up.
We could salvage a great part of our season by hanging a loss on the glorious Tigers. Believe in coach Elliott and our guys. We are getting better each week.
If we manage a win over Florida, then beat Citadel , although a good team this year, in reality should give us two weeks to prepare for Clemson, this game becomes very ,very close with breaks deciding the outcome.
To all who are already proclaiming the Tillmanites national champs , as ole Yogi said "it ain't over 'til its over".
(11-10-2015, 06:49 PM)reynolds Wrote: Clemson Racing to the finish

Discussion in 'Fighting Gamecocks Forum' started by MANAFOLD, Today at 12:10 PM.
Back to Threads/Forum
Post New Thread

MANAFOLD
   MANAFOLD
   Gold Member

and getting more publicity than ever before. Dabo is Dancing with the Stars, Deshaun is wrapping up the Heisman and the Taters are sure to become national champions.
       Fact still remains that the only quality win this year came against a beat up ND team that was at home and with two weeks to prepare for. The difference this year is no Georgia to lose to and they finally beat FSU who are definitely down this year.
       Surly they will be undefeated coming into our stadium and probably be heavy favorites. The difference between them and us is not what one would think at first glance.
       First, the game must be played on our home turf which will make a huge difference in our team morale. While playing on the road at Columbia won't affect Clemson very much (at least in my mind) it makes the match up closer due to the effect on our team.
       We would do quite well playing Clemson's schedule. If ND was coming to Columbia banged up without the starting QB in a rainstorm and we had two weeks to prepare for them after wins over Louisville, Wofford and App State, I'd like our chances.
       We beat UNC who is proclaimed to be second best in the ACC. If they are, would we not be capable of defeating every team in the ACC Clemson has beaten?
       My point is one should not proclaim any ACC team as best in the country and should think that all Clemson has to do to beat us is show up.
       We could salvage a great part of our season by hanging a loss on the glorious Tigers. Believe in coach Elliott and our guys. We are getting better each week.
       If we manage a win over Florida, then beat Citadel , although a good team this year, in reality should give us two weeks to prepare for Clemson, this game becomes very ,very close with breaks deciding the outcome.
       To all who are already proclaiming the Tillmanites national champs , as ole Yogi said "it ain't over 'til its over".

What a person does in their home is their business...smoking, popping, drinking...injecting.  More power to him.  I just hope he leaves it there.

Meanwhile, the 'Cocks are staring at 'Dead-Assed Last' in the weakest SEC - East in...damn near forever...and this loon is fixated on why Clemson is succeeding?  There is no doubt in my mind...none of his neighbors claim to know him...much less as a friend!
It is going to be unbelievable what happens to these guys when the final whistle blows. I haven't seen a worse defense on any of the pm teams that I've watched. They made aTm look like a title team.
Funny stuff on this page. The first one Reynolds posted sounds exactly like that clown Gamecock Will who calls in on WCCP.

I work with a young man who played for Vandy. He was there when Bobby Johnson bolted right before the season (the players never found out why, but that's a different story) and then played for Robbie Caldwell. So, he got to deal with the coot fans from a different perspective for 4 years after being raised in upstate SC. He's also been to several Vandy/Scar games since he graduated. He says they're easily the worst and least knowledgeable fans in the SEC, if not the country. We have some interesting water cooler conversations.
MANAFOLD
Gold Member

we beat UNC now being hailed as the second best team in the ACC at a time when we fielded the worst team in Spurrier history according to many. When Clemson comes to town, don't expect them to get an easy win, in fact, they certainly should be on upset alert playing the best team they face this year on the road.
My point is, we can still compete with the elite of the ACC as bad as we are, think how we will once again dominate the kings of the ACC when we get our coaches in place, set up the infrastructure for recruiting and put our full football resources to work. Enjoy your brief success Taters, we will always be your killer for any playoff hopes you may ever have again.

I have believed Clemson to be a fraud this year just like everything else associated with them. Just because they beat ND in a game they should have lost and have gotten past all the other ACC runts, nobody seems to think we have a chance . Don't let records mislead you. We could line up and beat everyone Clemson has. On the other hand, Clemson would not even be in the playoff conversation if they had to play our schedule. When you talk about two conferences , the SEC and the ACC, won loss records don't mean as much as it would if the ACC was anywhere near as good as the SEC. I will not be shocked when we beat Clemson but to nine of ten very shocked Taters, it will seem like the end of the world.

1 MANAFOLD, Yesterday at 6:10 PM
I think ol' Manafold has blown his head gasket!   popcorn