Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrate the Cock Meltdown...
cocklover on fgf:

Unless we plan on switching to Conference USA we damn sure better stop recruiting their players.[Image: Spurrier-Done.gif?format=500w]
I loved the UGA blowout vent thread.

The moderator started it by saying:
No bashing players, or coaches.
No asking for coaches or staff to be fired.
No bashing other posters.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a vent thread doesn't it?

Someone even started a thread claiming they could still win the east.

Pure comedy central, which BTW is where someone suggested the game had been moved to when the Bama game came on.
These are great!
http://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-would-you-describe-the-start-of-the-season.60107/
Pretty amazing that all the SC fans are calling for Spurrier's head only being 3 games into the season. I never understood the delusion that they are even second tier CFB royalty. That program is a historical dumpster fire. Spurrier did more for them than anyone in their entire history. He coached a win out of them against UNC... most other coaches lose that game given the talent level. They need to be greatful. SC is historically one of the worst teams in any conference.
[Image: Dog-Humps-His-Bed-Into-a-Seizure-Before-...-Dream.gif]
(09-20-2015, 06:55 PM)Salty Wrote: [Image: Dog-Humps-His-Bed-Into-a-Seizure-Before-...-Dream.gif]

That reminds me of Groves just after he bought Cutigers.com....
^^
That could be Roy's reaction, too, on finding a stooge to buy the rat-infested, sinking ship!
I was so hoping that shoving match between coots turned into a full blown fight. In the middle of the field, on national tv. I would have laughed so hard.

And talk about class. They were getting their tails handed to them, and they're players are walking up talking smack to the georgia line as they start to line up to snap it, starting the whole shoving match to begin with. Stay classy coots....
[Image: IMG_1876.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1878.jpg]
[Image: 7A53AC3B-AE2E-4ABE-B63D-D5B73CB4B4D4.png.jpeg]
(09-21-2015, 12:02 PM)TriathTiger Wrote: And talk about class.    Stay classless coots....

FIFY  They would have to be classy first in order to stay classy.  
This is f***ing awesome clap :

Cockroaches throwing a "retirement party" for the Ol' Ball Sack!

*There are some real classic lines in this thread Big Grin
On another thread:

cockynephew [Image: viewpost.gif]
I don't think we will be 3-9. They showed some bright spots yesterday and it is just a matter of time before it comes together. I am thinking more like a 7-4 this year. Go Gamecocks!

They only have LSU, aTm, UF, UT and Clemson to roll over for them.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
And this one is hilarious:

Re: IYO who should be SCs next head ball coach?

I heard Bear Bryant's corpse was looking for a challenge. I think he'd be a good fit considering SC is a coaching graveyard.
(10-04-2015, 09:28 PM)icmcumin Wrote: And this one is hilarious:

Re: IYO who should be SCs next head ball coach?

I heard Bear Bryant's corpse was looking for a challenge. I think he'd be a good fit considering SC is a coaching graveyard.

NAILED IT!
I don't think they will be 3-9. I think 4-8 is a realistic possibility.
(10-05-2015, 02:27 PM)HughRichardCranium Wrote: I don't think they will be 3-9. I think 4-8 is a realistic possibility.

Agreed. They've lost three and have us, LSU, UT, UF and Texas A&M left.  That's 5 losses in my opinion.  I don't see them winning one of those.  That leaves a game with vandy to decide between 3 and 4 wins.

In a way, i wanted them to win more.  I wanted them to play us with 5 wins, so we could be the ones to keep them out of a bowl.  But i'll take this.  They'll probably be so demoralized by the time we come to town, we'll put up 60 on them before dabo calls the dogs off, and you know he will.
"See ya, Roaches! I enjoyed milking your university for millions of dollars, getting drunk during and after games we either won or lost very ugly, literally running the offense into the ground with my conservative and uninspired play calling even though I was known for being an offensive guru, skirting by that whole Whitney Hotel recruiting violation business, pretending I cared about your shithole program while I concentrated on my golf game, and leaving things about as bad as they were when I took this job a decade ago! I can't wait to get out of this God forsaken city, too! Oh, and have fun disposing of the 80 foot banner you retards just hung at The Roach in my honor (f***ing delusional dickheads)!" bartmoon

[Image: serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fjacksonville.c...0d03230a12]
They're vennnnnnnnntinnggggggggg Big Grin

That was a heartbreaking loss for the Cocks because Texas A&M's almost as bad as they are on defense! Haha