Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrate the Cock Meltdown...
This thread is a great starter:

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=218932&page=67
(09-12-2015, 10:06 PM)MurderBeachTiger Wrote: This thread is a great starter:

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=218932&page=67

It's a lava flow!  clap
"We used to be a baseball school, I guess we are a women's basketball school now."
It gets better: http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?p=4513512#post4513512&name=OFFICIAL%20USC-UK%20VENT%20THREAD
Apparently, Brandon Wilds tweeted out about Steve Spurrier being drunk and that's why the playcalling was so bad. I do not use Twitter but I saw a screenshot of it on Tigernet. Anyone know if this was a legit thing? Wilds supposedly deleted it soon after posting but that's hilariously embarrassing (and a sign the Chicken Coop is truly on fire in Cocklumbia) if that happened... popcorn
(09-13-2015, 05:29 AM)MurderBeachTiger Wrote: Apparently, Brandon Wilds tweeted out about Steve Spurrier being drunk and that's why the playcalling was so bad. I do not use Twitter but I saw a screenshot of it on Tigernet. Anyone know if this was a legit thing? Wilds supposedly deleted it soon after posting but that's hilariously embarrassing (and a sign the Chicken Coop is truly on fire in Cocklumbia) if that happened... popcorn

I saw it and I don't think it's real. He did say he should've got the ball and they need to run the ball more.
Love this post:

[Image: post_old.gif] Yesterday, 11:08 PM
CANTLICKOUR
GAMECOCK

[Image: GCS%20VIII.jpg]

Male 

CockyCash: 500
[Image: reputation_pos.gif][Image: reputation_pos.gif][Image: reputation_pos.gif][Image: reputation_pos.gif]

[Image: icon1.gif] Re: **USC vs. Kentucky GAME Thread**

Spurrier should have retired. We are losing to the kentuckys of the world and no good recruits will give us the time of day. Sad day to see us headed back to our historical selves.
I didn't watch the whole thing - too tedious.  SOS comes across as the village idiot here....  (at best)

If you were a recruit, what would you think of this guy?

(09-13-2015, 09:46 PM)Clemsonjj Wrote:

Looks like Willie-B is back to being 'Party Central' for visitors!   Smile
This is for Clemsonjj who pointed it out on here during the game:

tcmac08
Unofficial Cook-out Chef

[Image: avatar19386_4.gif]

Male 

CockyCash: 4918090

Re: **USC vs. Kentucky GAME Thread**

Off subject (and I have not read this whole thread so it may have been mentioned) but did anybody else see the SC State symbol flash up when Carolina scored their last td. My son mentioned it so I had to rewind the game and verify and sure enough when ESPN updated the td on their display right after the score it flashed the SC state logo.

sterday, 03:15 PM
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male 

CockyCash: 202781

Re: **USC vs. Kentucky GAME Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcmac08 
Off subject (and I have not read this whole thread so it may have been mentioned) but did anybody else see the SC State symbol flash up when Carolina scored their last td. My son mentioned it so I had to rewind the game and verify and sure enough when ESPN updated the td on their display right after the score it flashed the SC state logo.

That's an insult to SC State, LOL.
Yesterday, 03:15 PM
[Image: A1AAF0C1-6BF7-4E15-9313-5205449E6A13.png]
The last 17 pages of the game thread are venting after the game is over.

Then that is followed by a 13 page official venting thread.

Suckit cockroaches.
I just watched the last 10 minutes of the game on an ESPN replay. From the fumble recovery / runback for 2 points to the last minute interception, it was enjoyable watching the coots choke.
One of the beautiful things of that meltdown is the 10 or so calls for Chad Morris to come in as head coach. That's great.
I was going to say that too. I stopped by cockytalk to laugh and saw a thread called "new coach". The funny thing was the first page was mostly discussing wanting Morris.
Bruce Feldman: “I think the window for South Carolina closed last year.”

[Image: Steve-Spurrier-by-Streeter-Lecka-Getty-I...kzsvb2.jpg]

College football reporter Bruce Feldman said he believes South Carolina’s time as one of the best teams in the SEC is behind it.

The New York Times best-selling author and reporter for FOX Sports went on “The Paul Finebaum Show” Tuesday and talked about how he believes South Carolina’s program is “backsliding.”

“This program is backsliding in a hurry…I think the window for South Carolina closed last year,” Feldman said.

The criticism comes in the wake of South Carolina’s 26-22 loss to Kentucky in Columbia, S.C. last weekend.

Pundits and fans have frequently asked whether South Carolina head coach Steve Spurrier, 70, is past his prime. Spurrier even called an impromptu press conference earlier this year to denounce critics who said South Carolina’s lackluster performance in recent years is due to his age.  

College football legend Barry Switzer defended Spurrier against ageist critics days ago, telling SECCountry.com ,”His age has nothing to do with him getting his ass beat.”

Earlier on Tuesday, Spurrier made comments about his program’s poor talent evaluation in recruiting.

Quote:[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]"This program is backsliding in a hurry…I think the window for South Carolina closed last year" – @BruceFeldmanCFB
— Paul Finebaum (@finebaum) September 15, 2015
[/color]
Mr. Glass is back in the hospital...

Oh, and check out Dylan Storm Roof's friend's t-shirt (he was just arrested by the FBI for giving misinformation about the Charleston shooting):

[Image: contentid913448390138512a820f6a7067003e0....jpg?w=512]
popcorn
I think it's time to head over to Cockroach Talk
CockTail
Starter

[Image: avatar17348_1.gif]

Male 

CockyCash: 500

[Image: icon1.gif] Re: **USC vs. Georgia GAME Thread**

The SC vs GA game has been moved to the Cartoon Network