Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
schedule
anybody know what time we play tomorrow and if there is any tv coverage? ...also, don't forget ...  the tigers tee off tomorrow at the ncaa torney in florida ... follow the progress on golfstat.com ...
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." ... Donald Trump

(05-28-2015, 01:09 PM)CookF16 Wrote: anybody know what time we play tomorrow and if there is any tv coverage? ...also, don't forget ...  the tigers tee off tomorrow at the ncaa torney in florida ... follow the progress on golfstat.com ...

#Clemson faces Arizona St. on Fri. at 6 p.m. EDT on ESPN3. The Tigers play Cal St. Fullerton or Pepperdine on Sat. at 7 or 11 p.m. on ESPN3.
thanks !
"I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big." ... Donald Trump

hopefully baseball will go better than the golf...tigers +18, 20 shots off the lead ... last place...

http://golfstatresults.com/public/leaderboards/team/static/nonavteam8027.html

Doubt it lol
(05-29-2015, 04:59 PM)IOP25 Wrote: Doubt it lol

Take a year off, man!  Debbie-downer deluxe!   Tongue
I have family on the team. Tired of JL and it's personal. lol Those guys are teeing off, left field is 330 and at sea level. We got nothing.
Some of my family text me and couldn't believe I wasn't going to the game since they're playing in CA. Google maps is your friend. I text back and asked, would you drive from Chas to Ft. Myers to see them live bc that's the same distance as SLT to Orange County. Women lol
jack needs to accept his gold watch, retire, then enjoy his induction into the cb hall of fame one day ...

He is already in the HOF. Happened two years ago.
Clemson's HOF?
(05-30-2015, 11:39 AM)Salty Wrote: Clemson's HOF?

American Baseball Coaches Association, I think.
For his accomplishments, Leggett was inducted into the ABCA Hall of Fame on Jan. 3, 2014 in Dallas, Texas. 
(05-29-2015, 07:36 PM)IOP25 Wrote: I have family on the team. Tired of JL and it's personal. lol Those guys are teeing off, left field is 330 and at sea level. We got nothing.

Small ball permeates the program...listening to Munson and Bob Mahoney yesterday...someone attempted a bunt (with no one on) and Munson says, "I wish he would try to bunt more often" and Mahoney followed up, "I wish the entire team would bunt more often"...

Meanwhile Az State is hitting the ball 400 feet....

and you come to the end of the game and here's the wrap, "Once again, the Tigers outhit the opponent, but......"
Yawn.....
.....when's the 'All In Cookout'?
cool on the HOF ... i did not know that ... ok, ... my guess, rad will let hm have one more yr and let his contract expire ...i have no inside knowledge, just a hunch ...

Gonna be hard to sell another year of mediocrity....
If a change is made it will be strange seeing a new coach. 

Most Clemson fans have only known two head coaches.